The Bearded Lady Linocut Print
Bearded women have long been a phenomenon of legend, curiosity, or ridicule. The “bearded lady” is a cliché—a staple of a carnival sideshow. This illustration was based on a photo of me taken on Halloween, sitting on my Triumph Thruxton.
This 2-color linocut print is a variation on the original illustration I drew for the 2017 Oil & Ink Expo, which featured a moon instead of the lemon-yellow sun seen here. Limited edition of 25. Each one is hand-printed, and therefore varies slightly.
- A4 format: 210 × 297 mm or 8.27 × 11.69 in
- Hand-printed on lightweight natural-colored 120g paper
- Lemon yellow and black water-based ink
- Signed and numbered
- Comes ready to frame in a clear protective sleeve
- Ships from Sweden in a rigid envelope