Empire Star Linocut Print
A pop of color! A vintage BSA Empire Star motorcycle, rendered in two colors using three linocut blocks. The honey-yellow background has an interesting aged texture with many variations, and provides an awesome contrast to the intricate carving of the bike and road.
The BSA Empire Star was produced from 1936 - 1939, and was named to commemorate the Silver Jubilee of King George V of the UK. This BSA motorcycle is my favorite bike carving so far, and I like it so much I've used it on some Gone Undone branding material as well.
Limited edition of 20. Each one is hand-printed, and therefore varies slightly.
- A4 format: 210 × 297 mm or 8.27 × 11.69 in
- Hand-printed on lightweight natural-colored 120g paper
- Black and yellow water-based block printing ink
- Signed and numbered
- Comes ready to frame in a clear protective sleeve
- Ships from Sweden in a rigid envelope