1976 Shovelhead Linocut Print
A custom 1976 Harley shovelhead built by Brian Mcilvenny, combining both watercolor and printmaking techniques. Each unique piece is carefully hand painted in watercolor, then overprinted in black ink. Limited to just 20 pieces, each print is stamped, signed and numbered. Read my blog post about the making of this print.
- A4 format: 210 × 297 mm or 8.27 × 11.69 in
- Hand-printed on Hahnemühle LANA Dessin 150g paper
- Watercolor ink and black water-based block printing ink
- Signed and numbered
- Comes ready to frame in a clear protective sleeve
- Ships from Sweden in a rigid envelope