The Birds Linocut Print
A vintage Triumph Thunderbird with some friends. This motorcycle is a 6T Thunderbird, made famous by Marlon Brando in the 1953 film The Wild One.
Limited edition of 25. Each one is hand-printed, and therefore varies slightly.
- A4 format: 210 × 297 mm or 8.27 × 11.69 in
- Hand-printed on lightweight 120g printmaking paper
- Black water-based block printing ink
- Signed and numbered in pencil by yours truly
- Stamped with Gone Undone logo on the back
- Comes ready to frame in a clear protective sleeve
- Ships from Sweden in a rigid envelope