As the Crow Flies Linocut Print
$32.00 Sold Out
This bird is actually a Corvus Corax (common raven), and sports a classic Ruby Shibuya cafe racer helmet. This design was a challenge for me to carve, especially in making sure I got the texture of the raven's feathers just right.
"As the crow flies" is an idiom for the shortest path between two points on a map. I thought it was a fitting title, combining my love of crows and ravens, and cafe racer motorcycle culture.
2-color linocut print, in a limited edition of 25. Each one is hand-printed, and therefore varies slightly.
- A4 format: 210 × 297 mm or 8.27 × 11.69 in
- Hand-printed on Hahnemühle LANA Dessin 150g paper
- Red and black water-based block printing ink
- Signed and numbered in pencil by yours truly
- Stamped with Gone Undone logo on the back
- Comes ready to frame in a clear protective sleeve
- Ships from Sweden in a rigid envelope